Friday, October 31, 2008






Well I guess that i owe everyone, that has been just sitting and waiting for some kind of an update, an apology. Last that I mentioned anything we were getting ready for family to come into town and have Addilyn's Blessing. Well, it came and went,we had a blast with my family here I really miss them sometimes. That makes their visits so much more meaningful to us all. Amanda has gone back to teaching and finally after about one month I have a day off!!!
We have found out that it really can be trying sometimes working a sitter into the schedule and when your regular sitter can't watch your baby it throws your entire life into a chaotic mess. We will live through this one. Our Halloween party that we have every year was a blast but the absolute best was seeing Addi in her 1st costume as a cat. i posted a bunch of pictures and hopefully will get a few more on here this weekend.

1 comment:

tracyp said...

So cute... love the one of Addi and Zac sleeping! Adorable! And the cat costume... I don't think I've seen anyone paint their child's face when they're that young, leave it to y'all, but it did help make the outfit.