Sunday, August 17, 2008

Well, here we are one week later and yet NO BABY! we have the bag packed, the diaper genie bought and room painted, heck we have the car seat in the car... I now can say that i have had one of life's toughest struggles and won; getting the flippen' car seat base secured in the car! I was sweating and yelling and walking away from it. maybe i am a little retarded but, that goes without saying.
We also started a pool to see who could guess the weight and date the closest. for the near and dear there is a dinner in the running. For everyone else, have fun and please play along!

2 comments:

tracyp said...

I keep checking to see if she's appeared yet! I can't wait. Mike has some serious struggles with the base also... He finally won and could finally celebrate like the man he is!

cmontroy said...

hang in there she will come. I can't wait for the pictures!